Are You a Small Business Owner Looking For Investment Direction?
- Are a Canadian small business owner between ages 45-70
- Have total family investable assets $250,000+
- Are most likely conservative or libertarian- believe in low taxes and minimal government interference in your affairs
- Are “self-made”
- Are a fair person, not looking to “put one over” on people but deal with them in a straightforward and honest manner, in business and in life generally
- Are not sure if your current advisor is doing everything they can to ensure your investment and retirement success
- Can use technology such a phone conversations and gotomeetings on the computer to conduct business
- Appreciate interesting and mutually productive conversation on such topics as politics, the economy, the markets, current affairs, and intelligent and unique ways to invest and profit
- Want a definitive plan as to when you can retire, how much is required, and exactly how you are going to get there
- Do not want to invest in the same “plain vanilla” stock, bond, and mutual fund portfolios as everyone else, and make your advisor and their firm rich and receive little value in return
- Would like to access the same investment strategies utilized by the world’s smartest, wealthiest. and most successful investors
- Can understand and appreciate both risk and return
- Appreciate that fees are not as important as overall value received
- Are interested in saving taxes
Then perhaps we should talk.
Feel free to schedule 30 minutes of time for a phone call. I will explain exactly what I do, how it is different from the vast majority of advisors, and exactly how you will benefit. Everything will be straightforward and transparent with zero pressure or sales pitch (I personally find high pressure sales pitches quite annoying!). The initial call is simply to help point you in the right direction.
Full Disclosure: Dave Wiitala is a licensed Private Wealth Advisor with Raintree Financial Solutions, an exempt market dealer. Dave is licensed to provide Exempt Market Products (including private equity and real assets), Separately Managed Accounts and ETF products, and other alternative strategies (such as Absolute Return and Long/Short) in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. Dave currently assists investors in all of those provinces.